Getibogaine Purchase Policies & Disclaimers
Ibogaine is a psychoactive compound found in several different plants, most commonly in the Tabernathe iboga found in parts of Africa. It has been used mostly traditionally by some people in certain regions of West Africa for thousands of years, where it has been/is used for its medicinal and psychoactive properties.
In the modern world, ibogaine is gradually becoming popular as an effective treatment for addiction and withdrawal symptoms. It has been used as a means to help people addicted to substances such as opioids, cocaine, amphetamines and alcohol. Over the years Treatment centers have started to appear in their hundreds, offering addicts a chance to recover using a natural treatment.
Getibogaine is based in Cameroon where conventional as well as traditional medicine work side by side. Indeed, in 1979, a unit of traditional medicine was created within the Department of Health. In 1981, law n° 81/12 of 27 November 1981 was enacted. In 1981, a Traditional Medicine Unit was set up in the Central Hospital, Yaoundé, followed in 1989 by the creation of a Community Health and Traditional Medicine Service with a Unit in charge of Traditional Medicine. The sector was boosted in 1990 by law n° 90/053 of 19 December 1990 on Freedom of Association, since it led to the creation of several Associations of Traditional Healers all over the country.
Ibogaine is a potentially illegal substance, and we do not encourage or condone the use of this substance where it is against the law.
Under no circumstances shall getibogaine or its affiliates, partners, or suppliers be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or special or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with your access or inability to access or use their products whether or not the damages where foreseeable and whether or not getibogaine was advised of the possibility of such damages.
Getibogaine disclaims all warranties, express or implied. Getibogaine makes no representation or warranties of any kind with respect to its products including any representation or warranty that the use of the product will:
• Be timely, uninterrupted or error-free.
• Meet your requirements or expectations.
• Be free from errors during orders or that defects will be corrected.
No advice or information whether oral or written obtained from getibogaine or through its services will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
Mindful of the fact that in certain countries, the legal status of ibogaine is either a legal, illegal, controlled or unknown substance, responsibility and liability therefore rest upon he who purchases and uses the product in a country or territory in which its possession, purchase or sale is illegal.
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for visiting and purchasing at Getibogaine.com. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help. We do our very best to ensure that every product that we dispatch is in correct and of the highest quality. However, mistakes do unfortunately happen. Should you receive and incorrect or faulty or low quality product, please do well to contact us at [email protected]
You have (…….) calendar days to return a product from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
In case of product quality, proof must be shown to attest that that product sent is not of good quality.
It should be noted that, once our item is shipped and received by you, no refunds are possible.
In case of return, once we receive your item, we will inspect it, run a laboratory test and notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If found that fault is ours, your return is approved but we won’t initiate a refund of payment made. Instead we will initiate a different shipment. Of which the new shipment will be done within 3 days.
You will be totally responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Shipping cost is borne by us in case of a second shipment when discovered that initially the fault was ours.
If you have any questions on how to return your product back to us, kindly contact us [email protected]
At Getibogaine.com, we may obtain information that you provide directly to us on the Sites and this includes, without limitation, all online and offline collections of all types of personal information. This information may include personal information, which is information that can be used to identify you individually. Personal information collected may include:
• Contact information, such as name, address, email, telephone number, fax number, organization name, and/or job title
• Food restrictions, passport info for travel bookings or identification purposes, social security number (where required by law), bank account details, (emergency) contact persons, family information (where applicable and in accordance with local law)
• Creditworthiness, VAT number, product, purchase information history, request documentation
• Pictures, video and audio recordings where you have provided your permission
• Sensitive personal information, such as health information or reports of an individual end-customer, i.e. concerning product claims and investigations, patient pre- and post-operative outcomes for research & statistical purposes, or criminal records for due diligence procedures in accordance with applicable law
We will retain and use the personal information collected for the above-mentioned processes and processing purposes in accordance with its obligations, including but not limited to legal, business and administrative obligations.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information collected through the Sites, including Personal Information and Site Usage Information for various purposes including but not limited to:
(1) Allow you to use the Sites and to provide you related service, including responding to your questions and comments;
(2) Fulfill transactions and process your registration, orders and payments, including verifying the information you provide is accurate and active;
(3) Administer and develop our business relationship with you and the company you represent;
(4) personalize your online experiences and tailor content, recommendations and offers we display to you on the Sites and elsewhere online;
(5) provide you with information, products or services that you have requested or agreed to receive or that we otherwise believe will interest you, including, information and special offers from us, our advertisers, and our third party business partners;
(6) conduct internal analyses, such as surveys and market research;
(7) Improve the Sites, our products and services and for internal business purposes;
(8) contact you with administrative communications and, in our discretion, changes to Site’s policies;
(9) Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities of visitors and users of the Sites; to comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal process as well as industry standards and our company policies;
(11) Prevent, investigate, identify, or take any other action with regard to any suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity or any activity that violates our policies;
(12) To remember and restore your preferences when you return to the website;
(13) To comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal process as well as company standards and our company policies or
Otherwise with your consent.