IBOGAINE TREATMENT CENTERS
There exists over the world, hundreds of treatments centers for various addiction problems. A treatment center will mean any private or public health providing center registered or established for the treatment and rehabilitation of service users who abuse or are dependent on various substances. In every treatment center, we find well-qualified health care providers that will guide the patients through their rehabilitation period.
After the first miraculous successes of Ibogaine in quenching the urge for substance depended upon, several scientific studies were conducted on ibogaine in an attempt to analyze why it was as effective as an addiction interrupter. In each situation, these studies demonstrated that Ibogaine had a tremendous impact on overcoming drug addiction and drug detoxification, and could be used safely in ibogaine treatment centers.
Though the use and possession of ibogaine are banned and restricted in some countries due to the unfortunate fatalities that have resulted from its use, many ibogaine treatment centers have however emerged from all over Europe, South America, and some states in the United States. The aim of treatment centers is not to pamper patients, but to provide addicts with a loving, caring, supportive, nurturing, and safe environment. Because many of the health care providers have suffered from addiction and mental health problems, they have a deep understanding of what you will be going through and they are also equipped to deal with difficult and challenging situations.
How Does Ibogaine Affect The Brain?
One of the reasons Ibogaine is so effective at helping addicts overcome addiction in many ibogaine treatment centers is the way it affects dopamine and serotonin levels in the brain. When dependent on drugs or alcohol, these “feel good” centers in the brain can become severely altered and create an extreme imbalance in the mind and one’s emotional state. Ibogaine, however, has an unprecedented positive effect on these neurotransmitters and can truly help addicts regain the balance they’ve lost due to addiction.
Studies conducted with Ibogaine have shown that Ibogaine increases the amount of serotonin the brain discharges, and also obstructs the brain from reabsorbing any excess serotonin that is being produced. This process is responsible for the increased feelings of well-being, without the need for drugs or alcohol. Ibogaine used in treatment centers, therefore, offers a way to “feel good” again without depending on any substance to do so.
The use of ibogaine in treatment centers is also thought to be responsible for repairing dopamine receptors while normalizing levels in the brain as well. While it doesn’t increase the amount of dopamine that’s naturally released, it does inhibit just how fast dopamine is expelled from receptors in the brain. What this means is that with Ibogaine, dopamine receptors fire with more frequency. By so doing, this decreases the need for drugs to offer the increased feelings of a happy state that dopamine produces.
Ibogaine Success Rates
Medical experts who have used ibogaine in ibogaine treatment centers to treat meth addiction have reported 50-80 percent success rates. While this may appear promising, ibogaine treatment may not be that effective for everyone. The long-term recovery rates depend on the level of support and treatment patients receive following ibogaine treatment, so the treatment success rates of ibogaine treatment centers alone aren’t the entire story.
The traditional rehabilitation centers boast to have anything from 30 to 90% success rate. However, some of the critics say that the success rate for conventional rehabilitation centers is in reality under 30%. This 30% success rate refers actually to the patients who were able to complete the whole rehabilitation program in treatment centers. The success rate relative to all people who enroll in an ibogaine treatment center program is even lower.
Ibogaine Treatment Center In The US
- CLEAR SKY RECOVERY, US: Safe, medically-based ibogaine treatment in a clinical setting, is remarkably effective at addressing the biological and psychological aspects of drug dependence. The slate has been wiped clean; your body is effectively rebooted, and reset back to a pre-addictive state. This enables individuals to focus on their recovery without the fear of withdrawal or the constant battle of the post-acute-withdrawal syndrome (PAWS).
- THE HOLISTIC SANCTUARY, US: The Holistic Sanctuary is a world-renowned healing center that offers the safest, best and most effective help through the Ibogaine Treatment protocol we created. We can boldly say that we are the best Ibogaine Treatment Center because we’ve never had to move our location, never had a death, never switched owners, and we’ve never been shut down. At our Ibogaine clinic, we do not rake in people with fancy buzzwords on our site, tell patients what they want to hear and when they arrive not receive what was promised or advertised.
- AT ROOT RECOVERY TEXAS, US: our treatment philosophy hinges on the principles set forth by the Harm Reduction model, which “meets people where they are at”. It is our mission to introduce you to a positive, holistic transitional/transformational recovery model that enables you to self-author your life after addiction. Our program offers you space away from your normal environment and tools to help you implement a new lifestyle that can serve to fulfill your spiritual, physical, social, creative, and emotional needs.
- THE POI IBOGAINE INSTITUTE: The POI Institute is a private, holistic all-inclusive Ibogaine treatment center situated at the tip of the California Baja Peninsula in beautiful Cabo San Lucas, conveniently located just 20 minutes…
- IBOGAINE CLINIC INC US: the ibogaine clinic inc is a medically supervised Ibogaine treatment center for substance abuse and depression. We are an American company with our treatment facility located in beautiful Cancun Mexico.
How To Know You Need To Go A Treatment Center
At what point does someone needs to attend a treatment center and seek therapy? There are a few causes associated with the need for therapy and the main focus is on addictions like cocaine, alcohol, and other addictions that may require someone to visit a treatment center. Timing is a major factor when it comes to getting help for your addiction.
Treatment centers for therapy are very helpful for lots of reasons and shouldn’t be avoided or put in as the last resort. If you want to solve a problem whatsoever, timing is very important. When you delay visiting a treatment center for your substance abuse disorder, you might be prolonging your chances of getting help. Therapy is an investment that pays off over time, therapy is for people who truly want to change, improve and grow.
Now assuming you’re wondering how to know if you need to visit a treatment center for therapy, here are some reasons or points to consider:
- When you’re suicidal, yes you need therapy
- When you’re not functioning: when your addiction is getting in the way and affects your ability to do school, work, or relationships, then yes you need to visit a treatment center for therapy.
- When you think you’re fine but everyone around you tells you to get some help, that’s a good indication that you’re blinded to your situation and therefore seeing a therapist is a solution.
- When your emotions overwhelm you, when you’re using substances to cope to which some people call self-medicating but when you are dependent on drugs, alcohol, food, or addictive behaviors to manage your emotions, then you can benefit from visiting a treatment center for therapy.
Ibogaine therapy is a process used in ibogaine treatment centers that has helped many individuals break through their addictions to hard drugs like cocaine and heroin, as well as other drugs such as alcohol. Ibogaine therapy has been recognized as an effective alternative treatment for drug dependency. Ibogaine which is an alkaloid isolated from the bark of the iboga root acts on serotonin and opioid receptors by reducing their sensitivity and blocking the onset of happiness and pleasure. It is only in this way that it will help the addicted person to consciously approach their internal problems and conflicts, change consciousness and inner awareness of the problem, thereby deciding to stop taking drugs and learn to cope with difficulties without using them.
The feature of the ibogaine treatment of drug addiction at MedicoMente, a modern addiction treatment center in Kyiv, is that the doses of the ibogaine hydrochloride drugs are neither physically, nor mentally addictive. The therapy used in ibogaine treatment centers relieves and helps overcome severe withdrawal symptoms and undergo detox with little or no discomfort.
The Effectiveness Of Ibogaine Therapy For Drug Addiction And Alcoholism
According to data published by the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Research, 80-85% of drug and alcohol addicts after ibogaine therapy at treatment centers, have not taken drugs or alcohol for at least a year. Other studies on the effects of ibogaine in combination with psychotherapy have shown that 61% of drug addicts of the control group knowingly quit using cocaine, crack, and cannabis.
MedicoMente, which is a modern addiction treatment center in Kyiv, provides ibogaine therapy in Ukraine. The many years of experience of the doctors of the clinic confirm that drug withdrawal after ibogaine therapy is observed more often than after undergoing treatment with other methods and even based on generally accepted international protocols.